Monday, March 15, 2010

Lets Play Two! Mailbox had 2 packages today.

Hey again Buffet readers. Today I have 2 nice trade packages to share with you.
First I have some cards from Rhubarb_Runner over at e rayhahn rayhahn. He is a Twins collector so we worked out a straight forward Twins for Mets trade.

The camera does no justice to the Olerud as it has some kind of refractive/holografic magic to it.


Here are just a few of the vintage he sent along. I now think I have to go for the 74 Topps Mets team set as he sent 18 of them.'
I must say a great package so I am stocking up some more Twins to see if we can trade again.

Next I have a package from Derek "Big D" over at Hey That's Mine. I commented on one of  his awesome custom cards and he said he would hook me up with one of his Mets ones.

What a great custom!!!

  Even auto'd by the manfacturer. You don't get one of those every day.
Then going above and beyond he sent a nice little pile of Mets to go with it.
Some more Santanas to go with his beauty. There were several other players included as well but the second best behind the custom was .................



2009 Topps Ticket To Stardom Jose Reyes Ticket Stub 005/110

I recently did a box break of these but I didn't get any only stub cards so this is a big score for me. Even better a last year Shea Stadium vs the Yankees stub at that.
I owe you Big D as the cards I sent you don't hold up to these gems you sent me.


Thanks for Reading!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

holy crats, man, you got those already?! you must have friends at the post office!

night owl said...

That custom card is awesome. I think Big D makes the best customs I've ever seen. I need one of those things.

TheBrooklynMet said...

Nice haul! Between the Santana custom and the Reyes ticket you added some relatively unique stuff to your collection.

Field of Cards said...

Nice trades! Vintage from one and a custom and Reyes ticket from another. That's a happy day for you!

BigD said...

Glad you liked the cards. I've had a lot of fun making the customs lately.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers