Sunday, March 7, 2010

Card(s) Of The Day: I am hoarding these

Hello again Buffet readers. Today I have a Card of the Day post times 14.

2008 Topps Co-Signers Willie Collazo Auto


Willie Collazo had a short lived major league career with the Mets with 6 relief outings during the 2007 season with little success. Other wise a minor league carreer with the Braves drafting him in 2001 then a stint in the Angels farm system from 03-05 before the Mets signed him as a free agent in 2006. After becoming a free agent in 08 the Marlins had him in their minor league system and now in 2010 the Blue Jays have invited him to their spring training.

I am not sure how it happened but I have ended up with 14 of this career minor leagers autograph cards.

Topps must have thought he was going to break out in 08 and had hin sign a bunch of stickers for the Co-Signers series. Next thing you know he is back in the minors not to be heard from again yet I still search out his auto cards. I have four of the base autos, one of the gold sn'd 1/150, two green sn'd /200, three blue sn'd /300, two bronze sn'd /400, and two red sn'd /500 plus one more red on the way from an auction win. I know, yes I have a problem but I can't help myself. I must have all the Willie Collazo cards I can find. Please help me, anybody who has one contact me. I don't want to go on the streets and in the gutter looking for them. I don't discriminate, (is that spelled right?) I'll take any colors and count. I will keep your names secret, nobody has to know you have any. Thank you.
Sorry gang, these are not for trade, they are mine all mine.

 

                                                                                        

Thanks for Reading!


2 Comments:

TheBrooklynMet said...

Hey, I actually have a non-auto card of Collazo. Want me to put that aside for you?

dfwbuck2 said...

sounds like what i did in 1989 hoarding a certain Seattle Mariners OF rookie cards....that man? Greg Briley...ouch!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers