Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Three Trade Posts For The Price Of One

   Hello all. Today I bring you some more trades made over the last couple of months as I continue to clean off the desk that is completely covered with break cards and trade packages.
   First I joined the sparkle party over at Nachos Grande. I sent Chris several 2011 Topps sparkle cards for his quest to complete the whole set and in return he hooked me up with some doubles he had for my quest to complete the Mets portion of the set.

    Thole, Pagan, and Niese are now in the fold so I need 5 more to complete the team set. As always the sidebar page shows what I need. It wouldn't be a trade with Chris if some other fun didn't fall in the package and Mets they were.


     A nice bunch of Mets with the Glavine (center, bottom) being my favorite.

      He also included one of his blog decals he got from Build ASign (a sponsor of mine also, see their link along with another soon to be new sponsor here at The Buffet on the side bar).
    Thanks Chris, another fun with you as usual.

Next up I have a package from Jason over at Clear Cut Cards. He is a fellow Mets fan and one of the first people I traded with when I started this blog a little over a year ago. we had a nice 2011 Topps for 2011 Topps needed for each others sets.



       All good additions to both the insert sets and team sets. The Jeter is one of the Target exclusive inserts and looks great. Thanks Jason, always a pleasure to trade with you again.

     The third of this trade trifecta is a quick deal I made with Chris from a new blog (to me  at least) I found a couple of months ago Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz. He has some Topps 52 chromes /1952 that peaked my interest so I offered him, you guessed it, Maddux, Glavine, and Smoltz cards. I even snuck in a couple of Glavine Mets dups I had. I gotta tease a Braves fan when I get a chance.
         The chromes look much better in person as my camera skills weren't on point today. He surprised me with the TOG 69 Mets and the Reyes Moments and Milestones /150. Thanks Chris for a cool trade, I look forward to doing another one some time.

     There you have it, 3 more packages cleared from the pile, I think I saw a bit of the desk's top for a second before another package slid over it. Maybe I will do that one tomorrow. Don't forget to vote on my poll (top right side bar) on trade post preference.

  That does  it for today. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams people!


Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers