Monday, March 14, 2011

Good News and the Final Two Documentary Teams

   Hello all. I come back with good news today and the last pair of documentary teams along with the promised auto and a winner of the little guess the auto contest.  First up the good news. I have secured the funds through some side work, scrimping and scrounging, and a few skipped lunches to go and pick up a new laptop that's on sale. All the stars lined up just right with the timing of the sale and some extra side work that came along at just the right time and my very understanding wife who helped me secure the funds needed for a needed laptop. I will be going tomorrow (hopefully) so the group break along with more regular posting should continue by Wednesday. With that being said, I present the last 2 teams from the Documentary box, the Reds and Dodgers.

Here are some Reds..........




   and some Dodgers...............


    more Reds..............



more Dodgers............


  still more Reds........

   and now for that auto I have been promising........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seasonal Signatures Ramon Troncoso (Dodgers)


    There you have it, finally all the Documentary teams are out and the Dodgers get the auto. Congrats to Are No for his second Dodgers hit and hiflew for guessing that it would be the Troncoso auto for the hit. I have a Rockies card sn'd /99 for Johnny that I should have a picture of in the next post.

   That's all I have for now. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!



Thanks for Reading!

4 Comments:

Arno said...

Awesome! I've actually been looking for a Troncoso autograph.

Dennis said...

Congrats to the winners, and a big thanks to Mrs. G. from all of us for making it possible to continue your epic break.

Dawgbones said...

As commented on one of my posts by the Collective Troll, and I quote, "Wives ROCK!!"

hiflew said...

Well not as good as hitting the Ubaldo out of the set, but a darn nice consolation prize. I don't think I have ever been happier to see a Dodger card. (in fact I am certain). Thanx Mike.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers