Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ebay Scores As I Try To Clean Up My Desk

  Hello all. Today I have a video of a bunch of E-bay pickups from the last few months that I have been meaning to post. I went the video route so I could knock them all out at once. Now all I have to do is get to all the great trade packages I am behind on but those deserve more detail so they will be posted one or two at a time.



There you have it, some fun Ebay pickups for the collection. I have put a poll up on the side bar as to people's preference on trade posts so please cast your vote and feel free to comment here on why you voted how you did or about anything else for that matter.
   I am still waiting on a few lists then I will commence on the final part of the break by distributing the random cards.

  That's all I have for today. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!

Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers