Tuesday, May 11, 2010

NPN Success! Strat-O-Matic Contest Soon!

Hello again Buffet readers. Today I have a NPN (No Purchase Necessary) score as there was a nice little envelope with the Duryea PA return address (Topps) in my mailbox today. Inside was a sweet 2009 Heritage Chrome.

2009 Topps Heritage Chrome #CHR180 Brett Gardner sn'd 1641/1960
The timing couldn't be better to get a Gardner card. With the injuries to the Yankees mounting, Gardner has been starting most games and has been making the most of his chance by hitting .333 in 29 games with a .418 OBS and 14 steals. I love when NPN's I get fit right into my team or player collections.


Also in my mailbox, actually stuffed inside my screen door due to size, was the Strat-O-Matic games for me to give away from The Buffet.

One Board Game
Three Computer Games.

Look for a contest in the next day or two to start giving these away! More information on the games on their site linked at the top and bottom of the page.





Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers