Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cards On Steroids! Vol. 2

Hello Again Buffet readers. I have three more of the over sized cards on the menu today. First up is this nice rookie card.

1985 Topps Dwight Gooden

This jumbo Doc card measures 5x7. I added a regular sized card next to it to show the comparative size.


2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces Reggie Jackson

Another 5x7. A nice Andre Dawson to show the size difference again.


2006 Turkey Red Pedro Martinez

This Pedro measures 5 3/4 x 8. A cool 95 Topps Paul O'Neill to compare size.

These cards are way cool to add into a collection but the question of storage arises.



Keep your eyes open for another Strat-O-Matic contest coming soon.


Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Hey Benny, I got my prize pack today! Thanks, I'll be posting it in a couple of days.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers