Monday, May 24, 2010

Contest Winnings From The Collective Troll via My First Video

Hey all. BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet is proud to present it's first ever video post. I was lucky enough to win a contest over at The Collective Troll and he hooked me up with some extra goodies to go along with a great prize. I have wanted to do a video post for a while and figured with the stuff he included it might be fun to try one with this package. Check it out and let me know what you think about the cards and the video. Just keep in mind it is my first try so don't be to harsh. Ha Ha




Thanks for a great package Troll. You Rock!


Thanks for Reading!
Thanks for Watching!

1 Comment:

TheBrooklynMet said...

Nice work on the first video. I liked the design on the Fleer cards.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers