Friday, July 8, 2011

Vacation Trade Pile Continues!

    Hey all. Today is my last day of vacation down here in beautiful North Carolina in the Outer Banks (OBX). it's been fun doing the trade piles and with two being claimed while I am here in NC let's try to get one more done before I leave. As we wrap up all the fun and sun and pack our stuff in preparation for a midnight departure back to New York City I will add some old school to the pile.



1975 Topps #287 Roric Harrison (Braves)


2010 Topps Chrome #140 Koji Uehara (Orioles)



    There you go, something old and something chromed. That's all from here in NC, my next post will be from back at home in NY.
Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!


Thanks for Reading!

3 Comments:

Dawgbones said...

Wow, from NC to NYC. Travel safe my friend, and wave at me when you pass through Chesapeake as you'll once again be only a mile or two from my home. Glad you had fun down there in OBX. Careful driving up the eastern seaboard there Benny, and watch your speed through Maryland.

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

A Braves player that I don't have. I'm gonna have to jump on the trade pile. Let me bust out the 2011 Topps and get some headed your way.

Wes Moore the former JBF said...

Here's what I've got for the pile:

60YOT-94 Don Mattingly
Topps 60-62 Mike Stanton
Kimball Minis-Frank Robinson 77

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers