Monday, October 25, 2010

2010 Chrome Goodies NY Mets Style.

     Hello all. Today I bring you my NY Mets haul from a 2010 Topps Chrome group break I over at Joe Collector's place. I scored 9 of the 11 Mets on the checklist.



I only missed the Pelfrey and Murphy.


 I also hit for an auto and a refractor.
Gotta love the on card autos.
For those who may have seen Georgia Mindsets Chrome break, I also got anothe Mejia auto over there too. Post on that break to come soon.

Check out an NFL pack over on the Pack Rip Cafe.



Thanks for Reading!

3 Comments:

stusigpi said...

You got the same auto out of my break too.

BA Benny said...

My bad Jeff, this is your break package, I now corrected it.

TheBrooklynMet said...

Hey,

Let me know if you are interested in trading the second Mejia auto. I would like it. Also, let me know what other base doubles you got in the breaks.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers