Friday, September 3, 2010

A Trade and a couple of NPN's I Don't Want.

Hello again all. Today I have a trade and couple of NPN's to offer. First a trade with Ben of Baseball Cards Rule. He was looking for the Colby Rasmus hat patch I scored from a 2010 jumbo pack. He sent me some options for trade bait and I decided to go with these two beauts.


2007 Topps Co-Signers Gold Kei Igawa w/Dice K sn'd 147/225
2009 Topps Finest Bobby Parnell letter patch auto sn'd138/170

Two great cards for the collection. Thanks Ben!

I also received these two NPN's today from 2010 Topps Pro Debut and 2010 Bowman.
I am not building either of these sets and do not need these cards so if anybody is interested, shoot me an e-mail.

Today The Pack Rip Cafe features a 2008 Upper Deck X pack for your viewing pleasure.



Thanks For Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers