Wednesday, July 25, 2012

If I Had To Only Pick One...

     Hello all.  As you may or may not know, All Trade Bait, All The Time is holding a fun contest to celebrate 10,000 hits and today he asks:

  If you were limited to focusing and collecting only one aspect of cards, what would it be?

   Now first off, I have to say I am very happy that this is not the case as one of my favorite parts of collecting is the variety of my collection. Some days I am in the mood to chase Mets cards other days I run with my non Mets players collections  and let's not forget the Jets, Saints, and Giants spurts I go through. Relics are always fun for me and my American Flag cards have really picked up as of late. There are so many other genres I like as well so I guess what I am saying is variety is what drives my collection and passion for the hobby.
   For the sake of the contest question I will play along and probably have to go with my NY Mets collection. The Mets are of course my favorite team and if I had to narrow down to only collecting one thing,  the Mets at least  could still offer some variety mixed in. Autos, relics, and serial numbered would most likely be my main focus but team sets, RC's, parallels, and Mets players would continue the variety that I enjoy so much.


   Let's just say I am glad I am not limited in the range of my collection and look forward to continuing on the many tangents of the hobby.

   Head on over and answer the question yourself, I look forward to reading the other responses.

Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!


Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Stealing Home said...

ur right, buddy. variety really is what makes our hobby so great.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers