Tuesday, September 7, 2010

3 Looks Of Dillon Gee

     Hello again Buffet readers. I was planning this post for before the Mets game tonight but I got delayed and then had a two hour plus torturous fantasy football draft. My idea was to feature some cards of  Dillon Gee before his first major league start tonight. Well now it's become after his first major league win. He got the start due to Johan Santana's sore pectoral muscle.

 2010 Bowman


2010 Bowman Chrome


2010 Bowman Purple Chrome Refractor sn'd 684/999


Regular and Purple Refractor backs.

   He went seven innings giving up one run, two hits, struck out four, and walked three. He even had an RBI Single to help his cause on the way to a 4-1 Mets win. A little bright spot on another lousy season.

   I now am looking for any other versions of these cards to try and complete the rainbow. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

   Check out the latest pack I have to offer over on The Pack Rip Cafe. Another note that I mailed out 9 packages today so if you are waiting for a package from me, fear not as it's on the way. For those waiting longer then the others, I apologize for the delay as life has been getting in the way of my pursuit of this great hobby of ours.



Thanks for Reading!

3 Comments:

Paul Hadsall said...

It was fun to watch Dillon Gee keep the Nationals off balance for most of the night. It's too bad that Jerry doesn't sound like he wants to give him another start.

BA Benny said...

Typical Mets, find a good thing and screw it up. We'll have to see what they do with him. I say let's see what he's got, the seasons done anyway.

TheBrooklynMet said...

Cool cards, I picked up the base at a card show earlier this year. At this point seeing Gee and Jenry start, Ike start hitting again, and some of these young guys is the only reason to keep watching the Mets this season.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers