Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog Appreciation: Trade Pile

     Hello all. Today I come back with another blog appreciation feature from another blog I have enjoyed.
     In paying tribute to (stealing his good idea with his blessing) Nachos Grande I will now feature a trade pile (see how I changed it from his "trade stack". I will start with one card in hopes of trading it for a card off my Wanted and Set Needs Table or a card not listed there that you think I may like and don't have. If nobody claims it I will add another card to the pile at random intervals until somebody grabs the deal for the whole pile. It can be one card, five cards, or even ten cards when you jump on board. First claim takes it. Pretty simple yet a great way to make a quick easy trade. I will try to add my own twist along the way in The Buffet's style to change it up a little.
    Again to honor Chris's idea I will offer a Barry Larkin card to start things off.

1996 Leaf Studio #26 Barry Larkin (Reds)
 
       A great looking card.  Grab it while you can!
 
 
 
   On another front, I have relisted my 2011 Topps Wrapper Redemption AUTO Randy Jackson Cubs up for auction with a lower BIN price so check it out. If a blogger buys or makes an offer I accept I will throw in some kind of bonus cards depending on what you collect. If you direct somebody else to the auction and they buy it and mention your name I will give you a "finders fee" in the form of some cards also. Check it out HERE.
 
    Thats all for now. Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!
 

Thanks for Reading!

7 Comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Awesome! I love when Nacho does this, and I've been wondering when another blogger would jump on the idea too. I love seeing how the piles progress! Best of luck!

Axemanohio said...

mike, add some indians and i'm on board.

Tim 'Axemanohio'

Axemanohio said...

Oh yeah, the only thing stopping Chris (Nacho) from snapping up that Larkin is He's on his Honeymoon (I Hope).

Nachos Grande said...

A Larkin I need! (And to answer Axeman, we took a pre-wedding honeymoon two weeks ago to Italy, though if I have my way we'll get a "real" honeymoon sooner or later! As for you BABenny, how about 2011 Topps: 60YOT-24 for that gorgeous Larkin?

Axemanohio said...

Chris, congrats again on getting married and the Larkin. Going to Italy sounds like a honeymoon to me.

BA Benny said...

It's all your Nachos, I am glad you can use it.

Anonymous said...

its looking fabulous i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers